Have you ever wondered what the most perfect, easy, refreshing afternoon cocktail is? Let me tell you, this Blood Orange and Kiwi Sangria is IT!
It was one of those warm spring weekend afternoons. I wasn’t quite ready for a glass of wine, but wanted something refreshing. Sometimes I’ll mix vodka with the fruit flavored San Pellegrino, and it’s quite tasty. So I figured why not try mixing the fruity water with red wine.
All you need are four ingredients to make it exactly like it’s shown here. Not only that, it only takes about five minutes to make.
Blood Orange and Kiwi Sangria Ingredients
Blood Orange Flavored San Pellegrino
Frozen Mixed Berries
- Peel and cut half the kiwi per drink. If you’re using the whole kiwi, try to leave a couple of slices out for garnish.
- Fill a large wine glass 1/3 full with the frozen berries and Kiwi. They will act as the ice.
- Fill the wine glass half way with red wine.
- Fill the other half with the Blood Orange San Pellegrino.
- Garnish with a slice of kiwi
Now sit back, relax, and enjoy. You might need to sit on a rocking chair on your front porch to get the full effect of this sangria.
Other Cocktails You May Enjoy