This is one of those recipes I always forget how easy and delicious it is. Then every time we have it I remind myself to add it to the rotation again. It’s just different, light, flavorful, and healthy. What more could you want?
- 1 lb Chicken, cut into bite sized pieces
- 6 oz Plain Greek Yogurt
- All Purpose Seasoning
- 1 Lemon
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Baby Spinach or Spring Mix
- Combine the Greek yogurt, chicken, all purpose seasoning, and juice of the lemon
- Stir it all together
- Cook in a skillet over medium heat
- Once cooked, layer the chicken mixture on top of a warmed pita (heat in a pan on the stove)
- Add feta, chopped spinach/spring mix, and cut cherry tomatoes
- Eat it like a taco and ENJOY!