Let’s talk about cheese for a minute. Let’s talk about the fact that when my 6 year old daughter and I are talking about our favorite things in life, the first thing she mentions is my love for cheese (okay, she says “wine and cheese” but this post is about cheese, not wine).
And when you take cheese, add a few other ingredients here and there, and melt it into ooey gooey deliciousness… Holy s#!@ that just takes cheese to a whole other level.
So I asked around and got some of the best cheese fondue recipes out there, to pair with these Best Cheese Fondue Dippers Ever. Any of these would be perfect for an at-home date night, or a fun Valentine’s Day dinner. They’re also great for getting your kids to eat their veggies, or food in general. Because everything tastes better dipped in cheese!
But before we get started, let me fill you in on some of the best fondue party necessities. You don’t need much outside of the cheese and dippers. But you want to make sure you at least have a good fondue pot, fondue sticks, bowls for the dippers, and appetizer plates.
The electric fondue pots are cheaper, and certainly cool, but just keep in mind that they need to be plugged in. We’ve always used the ceramic pots that use canned fuel as the heat. That way you can have a few different ones in the middle of the table and not have to worry about where to plug it in.
The Best Cheese Fondue Recipes Ever
- Gluten Free Spinach and Leek Cheese Fondue – Fearless Dining
- Classic Cheese Fondue – Well Plated
- Authentic Swiss Fondue – Cookstr
- Keto Cheese Fondue – My PCOS Kitchen
- Irish Potato Fondue – Mommy Evolution
- Easy Vegan Fondue Recipe – The Edgy Veg
- Beer Cheese Fondue – Cooking with Janica
- Easy Fondue Recipe Ala Swiss – Quirky Inspired
- Zesty Cheddar Fondue – The Creative Bite
- Melting Pot’s Bacon and Brie Fondue – For the Love of Food
And now that you’re done with the savory fondue, be sure to check out these 13 Sweet Fondue Recipes for dessert!
Here’s a list of the absolute best fondue dippers!
Click below to sign up for our newsletter, which also gives exclusive access to our Printables Library!