Warning, bring this cheater sangria to your next party, and you will from then on be required to bring it every time. You won’t mind, though, because it tastes like you carefully steeped the fruit and other ingredients for just the right amount of time, even though you threw it together minutes before the party started.
Full disclosure, I’m a little embarrassed to buy the ingredients from the liquor store because I’m usually more of a bold, Tuscan, red wine drinker as opposed to a fruity, sugary, Arbor Mist drinker. But once you put all the ingredients together, you won’t care anymore because you are now a last minute mixology genius!
How to Make 4 Ingredient Cheater Sangria
- 1 Bottle of Arbor Mist (Pretty much any flavor will do.)
- 1 Bottle of Blackberry Merlot
- 2 Packages Frozen Fruit (I used peaches and mixed berries)
- 1 Two Liter Bottle of Lemon Lime Soda
- Mix everything but the soda in a punch bowl
- When you get to the party, or right before guests arrive, add the bottle of soda
- THAT'S IT!
See? It doesn’t get much easier, and is extremely budget friendly considering the large quantity it makes!
You may also want to try these other (cheater) Sangria: