It’s almost that time of year again! That’s right, Halloween is coming! THIS IS NOT A DRILL! Honestly, who doesn’t love Halloween?
Besides decorating, and trick or treating, what better way is there to celebrate than filling your home with frightfully fun Halloween treats? If you, too, want to fill your mouth with the spooky tastes of fall, check out these 20 fun Halloween recipes that are sure to make your kids, or party guests, squeal with delight!
20 Frightfully Fun Halloween Recipes
1. Pumpkin Cheese Ball – The Search for Imperfection
2. Monster Marshmallow Cereal Treats – Sara Halstead
3. Sugar Skulls – Saved by Grace Blog
4. Blood Red Mocktail – Confessions of an Overworked Mom
5. Pumpkin Patch Pudding Cups– Raising Whasians
6. Witch’s Brew– Natural Beach Living
7. Eye of Newt Cupcakes– Kicking it with Kelly
8. Undead Popcorn– The Tiptoe Fairy
9. Chocolate Covered Bones– From Val’s Kitchen
10. Mummy Hotdogs– Jen’s Blah Blah Blog
11. Monster Pasta– Everyday Savvy
12. Spider Web Pizza– What Mommy Does
13. Granola Ghost Treats– Loving Life and Living on Less
14. Halloween Bark– A Southern Mom
15. Sausage and Quinoa Stuffed Peppers– Homestead Wishing
16. Sugared Pumpkin Seeds– Sugar Spice and Family Life
17. Candy Corn Fruit Parfait– Suburbia Unwrapped
18. Orange Fruit Jack o’ Lantern– Thrifty Jinxy
19. Witch’s Broom Snacks– Thrifty Jinxy
20. Pumpkin Pie Squares– The Farm Girl Gabs
Hopefully this is enough to give you some good inspiration for your next Halloween party!
What other fun Halloween recipes have you done? Let me know in the comments!
P.S. – LET’S STAY IN TOUCH! PREVENT FOMO AND SIGN UP HERE FOR AWESOME UPDATES TO YOUR INBOX.