This delicious Apple Spice Sangria is very similar to the 4 Ingredient Cheater Sangria, in that it’s ready to drink as soon as you make it. A more traditional Sangria is made with wine, fruit, brandy, maybe a little sugar, and club soda. But then you after you make it you have to wait… and wait… then wait some more, for all the flavors to meld, and then it’s ready to drink.
I’ll let you in on a little secret, though. I’m a little embarrassed of how you make this, because I normally wouldn’t consider drinking these ingredients. But put them all together and you have a delicious cocktail that’s ready to go in minutes.
Easy Apple Spice Sangria Ingredients
For the liquids
- Wild Vines Blackberry Merlot
- Arbor Mist Peach Chardonnay
- Unfiltered apple cider, or Fresh Pressed apple juice
- Lemon/lime soda (you could also use club soda instead)
Chill all of these in the fridge if you have time so that you don’t have to drink it over ice. Not necessary though if you’re making it all straight from the liquor store.
I promise, though, don’t judge the ingredients. Like I said, I normally don’t even go by the section in the liquor store that has Arbor Mist and Wild Vines Merlot. In addition to that I don’t normally drink soda, either. However, when you combine all these ingredients, they make magic!
For the Fruit
- 2 Sliced apples
- 1 cup Pomegranate seeds
- 2 Sliced oranges
- Pour the Blackberry Merlot and Peach Chardonnay into a large pitcher
- Make sure there’s still room for half the bottle of cider, pour that in and stir it all together
- Put the sliced fruit in the pitcher – reserving a few slices of orange for garnish
- Pour over ice if you want it more chilled, or just straight up into your favorite wine glass
- Be sure to ladle some of the delicious fruit into the cup
- Garnish with an orange slice and a cinnamon stick