I love finding new camping recipes. And don’t get me started on the infinite variations of s’mores. While I’m admittedly more of a savory person than a sweet person, there’s something about sitting around a camp fire with your friends, roasting marshmallows, and making the classic camping treat (or the savory version below). Check out a couple new variations here, as well as some other yummy camping meals.
- Pretty genius to add a ranch packet to this foil pocket, by Thrifty DIY Diva:
2) Seriously… bacon in a s’more… I am ALL ABOUT this savory twist from Simple at Home:
3) If you want to go a little more traditional, this one certainly up’s the decadence factor, from Thrifty DIY Diva:
5) Here’s another amazing s’more idea from Thrifty Jinxy, I’m all about wrapping things in foil and letting them cook:
6) These would be perfect to make in advance, then have a power packed snack which is always needed when camping. From Strength and Sunshine:
7) Yep, I really can’t get enough foil cooking… especially when it’s smothered in cheese. From Just2Sisters:
8) We have some friends that always bring the peanut butter cups, and Who Needs a Cape nailed it!
9) I can’t remember the last time we went camping and didn’t have a variation of the Frito Pie:
What’s your favorite meal when camping?