I know as a parent, I’m always glad when my little girl doesn’t come home with buckets of candy on Valentine’s Day that NONE of us need. Here are 8 adorable ideas that are fun, yet won’t send the kids into sugar rush city. My favorite is #3.
1)This one is so cute from relocatedliving.com.
3) I love this one from PolkaDotChair.com and think I’m going to make them for preschool class this year.
4) This adorable idea from gluedtomycrafts.com has a free printable on the site!
5) I just love the creativity of this one from viewfromthefridge.com, and who doesn’t love saying “Awesome Sauce”?
6) My daughter really wants to do this one from frugalcouponliving.com because she loooooves Goldfish.
7) Here’s another super cute one from relocatedliving.com that’s fun!
8) This one from yourmodernfamily.com is very cool. You could make them and give them with a card that says “My Heart is Yours”!