In our household, the silly kids jokes all started a few years ago with an episode of Word World my daughter watched. There was a joke in it that she became obsessed with. It’s still her go-to joke to this day, probably about 3 years later (#4).
We always had humor in our house growing up, and now that I have kids I can see why. There’s not much better than seeing their little giggles, or watching the pride in pulling off a funny joke.
My repertoire of jokes was not completely… clean shall we say? So I went on the search to find appropriate, silly kids jokes, and had a surprisingly tough time. So I thought I would compile my own list.
Let me know in the comments what your favorite kids joke is!
Here’s what’s been circulating around our house:
16 Silly Kids Jokes
1.What do you call the biggest ant in the world?
2. Why did the cookie go to the doctor?
Because he felt crummy
3. Why did Tigger look in the potty?
Because he was looking for Pooh
4. How do ducks fly?
They just wing it
5. What keeps football players cool?
6. Where do kids go to grow?
7. What’s brown and sticky?
8. What do you call a dog in the middle of Summer?
A hot dog
9. What do you call cheese that’s not yours?
10. How do you make a tissue dance?
You put a little boogie in it
11. What’s a pirate’s favorite letter?
12. What did one bee say to the other bee?
13. How do oceans greet each other?
14. Why did the orange lose the race?
Because it ran out of juice
15. What kind of witch do you find at the beach?
16. Why are fish so smart?
Because they live in schools
What’s your favorite silly kids joke?
Let’s stay in touch! Prevent FOMO and sign up here for awesome updates to your inbox.